Q2 2018 Laredo Petroleum, Inc. Earnings Conference Call (Replay)
08/02/18 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Laredo Petroleum Announces 2018 Second-Quarter Financial and Operating Results
- 2018 Second-Quarter Earnings Presentation
- Laredo Petroleum Schedules Second-Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call for August 2 and Provides Commodity Derivatives Update
- Laredo Petroleum Issues Statement on Glasscock County Operations
- Corporate Presentation – June 2018
- Laredo Petroleum Announces $200 Million Share Repurchase Program
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. is an independent energy company with headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Laredo’s business strategy is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties and the gathering of oil and liquids-rich natural gas from such properties, primarily in the Permian Basin of West Texas.
|Receive E-mail Alerts|
|Sign up to receive e-mail alerts whenever Laredo Petroleum, Inc. posts new information to the site. Just enter your e-mail address and click Submit.|
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.